Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sending My Love plus POTD

So here's to day 2 of blogging!  :)

Today I am sharing a card I made using the PCP sketch sk010111.


The stamps are by Unity from the Hodge Podge of Happines set.  The pattern papers are by Basic Grey.

Next I am sharing my Photo of the Day for the 365 Project:



I came across this little drum when we were putting away decorations.  I just caught my eye and so it became the POTD.  I actually took a few other photos but I'll save those for a different day.  :)  

I also picked my word of the year today.  I have never done anything like that before but I decide to try it this year.  You can find more information on it on Ali Edward blog:  http://aliedwards.com/blog/one-little-word
I thought about what word to pick for a long time and actually wrote down several options.  The word that came to me the most was CALM.  I felt that I would really like to be CALM this year since 2010 was very chaotic.  So here's to hoping I can find be CALM and keep the CALM. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: