Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mojo 98 card

I played with glitter! I don't use a lot of glitter on my cards because most of the cards I make are sent to Cards for Heroes. The cards that are sent to soldiers cannot have any glitter on them for safety reasons. So for this card I decided to break out the sparkly stuff! I covered the butterfly with a layer of glitter to make it shine! I also added some gems to the center of the butterfly and the patterned paper has glitter too. (And my cat also has some glitter on him too!) Messy stuff but so much fun!

I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday for the card:





The butterfly stamp is from the Bevy of Butterflies set by Unity. The friend to friend sentiment stamp is from the June 2009 Kit of the Month by Unity.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Monika in VA said...

Love how you blinged out the butterfly!

Woodberries said...

Gorgeous Butterfly card!