Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sketchfest Sunday - You Simply Shine

Today is the first day of a week long sketchfest on Caarkvarks. Check out the details here on their blog: http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/

I didn't have a lot of time to come up with card today since today is my Dad's birthday and I spent the day at my parents. I came up with this card in about an hour! :) I did look at the sketch before I left today so the ideas were running around in my head. :)

Here's the sketch:



And here is my take on the sketch:



The stamps are Unity. Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Wonderful card. Love the color combo.

SmilynStef said...

What a great sentiment ... love those bright colors.

lauren bergold said...

that is the best sentiment EVER!!! i loooooove it!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Very lovely! The colors are fresh and energetic and the rhinestone embellishes are a nice finishing touch! :)

Telaroli said...

Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this.